GORDON RAMSAY LONDON HOUSE RESTAURANT REVIEW

 





Located in Battersea Square this Gordon Ramsay restaurant is unfortunately a bit of a disappointment. It looks very alluring from the outside, but inside the decor feels a bit dated and more like a pub rather than a restaurant. A lounge with brown leather sofas is more from an old man's pub rather than a fancy restaurant. 

The food and service saves the restaurant. Let's not expect miracles but it does a few decent things on the menu and is vegetarian friendly. My meal was tasty but I wasn't wowed with anything. Bearing in mind the location , I guess it is trying to attract a more casual crowd of the area rather than making the glamorous crowd travel over the river. So if we expect a nice casual meal with a pub feel then we will not be disappointed but I wouldn't go there to celebrate any big occasions. It does have an outside space which is always nice in the summer. 

The best part was the service, lovely and friendly staff and a bartender who made a pink drink just for me (kind of) to finish off a nice evening. Overall a nice place but without much of a wow factor. I enjoyed it but I am not desperate to come back anytime soon. It might be a good plan B option if you are set on dining outside and other places are fully booked. 



Gordon Ramsay London House Battersea Square review

Gordon Ramsay restaurants

Comments